Early Years Sun Game (Code: SS1)
Early Years Sun Game has been developed specifically for children in nursery and reception classes ( i.e children from 3 to 5 years old); yet is also suitable for Special Needs Children with:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Children who can stand with assistance
It is a simple, safe, achievable and fun introduction to Sun Sequence and will lead easily into transition to Full Standing Sun Sequence for Years 1 to Year 6 (6 -11 years)
This poster will also be a rich resource to:
- Primary school teachers, Teaching Assistants, and Special Needs Workers
- Parents who want to encourage their children to practise yoga.
- Specialist Children's Yoga Teachers.
You do not need any prior yoga knowledge to teach any of the postures or sequences.
- You can download immediately and laminate
- The posters are attractive, colourful and simple to follow
- Priced @ £8.99 each. NO postage involved
Printed Version Available
For your peace of mind we offer our Guarantee of Quality. This means that if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your Early Years Sun Game poster we will give you a full refund.
Additional Children's Yoga Services and Help
Articles, Case Studies and Yoga Games
Keep up the good work by signing up to our regular email letter giving you stirring articles, thought- provoking case studies and bold new ideas for children's yoga.