Sun Game (Code: SS3)
Sun Game has been developed specifically for children with autism from Early Years , KS1 & 2.
TOP TIP: Best practised in chairs
It succeeds because a child with ASD is generally happier and more engaged working from the security of their chair in the yoga lesson. More so than a yoga mat. Repeated practice will produce stunning results.
Of course this sequence is suitable and safe for ALL children. I have used it unsparingly with all Special Needs Children including those with:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Children who find it difficult to stand or take weight through their legs
This poster will also be a rich resource to:
- Primary school teachers, Teaching Assistants, and Special Needs Workers
- Parents who want to encourage their children to practise yoga.
- Specialist Children's Yoga Teachers.
You do not need any prior yoga knowledge to teach any of the postures or sequences.
- You can download immediately and laminate
- The posters are attractive, colourful and simple to follow
- Priced @ £8.99 each. NO postage involved
Printed Version Available
Additional Children's Yoga Services and Help
Articles, Case Studies and Yoga Games
Keep up the good work by signing up to our regular email letter giving you stirring articles, thought- provoking case studies and bold new ideas for children's yoga.