Early Years Sun Game(Code: SS1)
Early Years Sun Game is a sequence that has been developed specifically for children in nursery and reception classes ( i.e children from 3 to 5 years old); yet is also suitable for Special Needs Children with:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Children who can stand with assistance
It is a simple, safe, achievable and fun introduction to Sun Sequence and will lead easily into transition to Full Standing Sun Sequence for Years 1 to Year 6 (6 -11 years)
This sequence will also be a rich resource to:
- Primary school teachers, Teaching Assistants, and Special Needs Workers
- Parents who want to encourage their children to practise yoga.
- Specialist Children's Yoga Teachers
You do not need any prior yoga knowledge to teach any of the postures or sequences.
A2 Printed Poster
- The posters are colourful, beautifully illustrated and easy to follow.
- Available in A2 (420mm x 594mm) and printed on top quality Silk Art and laminated for a longer life.
- Priced @£15.99 each + postage
Avg 5.0 out of 5 from 1 Reviews
Additional Children's Yoga Services and Help
Articles, Case Studies and Yoga Games
Keep up the good work by signing up to our regular email letter giving you stirring articles, thought- provoking case studies and bold new ideas for children's yoga.